Library Rules for Users
- The College Library remains open from 10.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. of every Monday to Saturday except Holidays and special cases.
- Decorum and discipline must be followed maintaining strict silence protocol in the library.
- All users are advised to make use of the library facilities for their academic excellence.
- Students have to produce the Identity cum Library Card for entering the library.
- Use of mobile phones is strictly prohibited in the library premises.
- In case of any difficulty readers can approach the Librarian.
- Every user must put his/her signature in the respective register available at the library.
- The Honours Students have right to borrow 3 books for 15 days and Programme Students have right to borrow 2 books for 15 days. An issued book can be renewed maximum of 2 times.
- Users are allowed to use reading room for reading purposes on submission of their Library cards. Signature on reading room register is compulsory for using reading room facilities.
- Users may use reference book in the library working hours by submitting Identity cum Library card. They have to return the book on the same day.
- On discontinuity/cessation of services, users have to collect ‘No Dues Certificate’ from the Central Library.
- Briefcases, bags, umbrellas, lunch boxes and other personal belongings must be kept at the users’ property counter.
Anyone who violates the rules and regulations of the library, would be liable to lose the privilege of library membership.